Welcome to MIMT 2017
1-3 February 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Prof. Tatsuhito AIHARA, Hosei University, Japan to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Prof. Rahul Davis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, SHIATS -Demeed-to-be-University, Allahabad, India to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Dr. Hassan Shibly, Central Connecticut State University, USA to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016!
Welcome Prof. Veeredhi Vasudeva Rao, Department
of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering,
University of South Africa to join the
conference technical committee.
Feb. 19, 2016! Congratulate Prof. Ching-Yu Hsu, Department of Marine Mechanical Engineering, ROC Naval Academy, Taiwan to be the best oral presentation of Session 2.
Feb. 19, 2016! Congratulate Mr. Chongyang NIE, Harbin Institute of Technology, China to be the best oral presentation of Session 2.
- Feb. 19, 2016! Congratulate MS. Asuka KOBARI,from Keio University, Japan to be the best oral presentation of Session 1.
Feb. 19, 2016! MIMT 2016 has been closed successfully in Cape Town, welcome to download the conference group photo of MIMT 2016!
2017 The 8th
International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial,
and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2017), will be held in
Cape Town, South Africa during
3-6 February 2017.
MIMT is an annual conference, which offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies. We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
ProceedingsAll accepted papers of MIMT 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings, which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Inspec, DOAJ, CPCI (Web of Science) and Scopus.
Submission Methods (Template)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper or send it directly to the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in the
- Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Submission Deadline Before October 5, 2016 Notification Date October 25, 2016 Registration Deadline November 10, 2016 Conference Date 3-5 February 2017 Tour / Academic Visiting 6 February 2017
Please send the abstract directly to the conference email:email@example.com
For any questions, please mail the conference official mail:firstname.lastname@example.org .