Welcome to ICMIMT 2017 (CFP-download)
Cape Town, South Africa
January. 17, 2017! Welcome to download the simple conference program.
January. 12, 2017! The conference venue has been changed to THE CAPE MILNER BOUTIQUE HOTEL, which is about 10 mintues far from the Southern Sun Cape Sun WORLD-CLASS HOTEL IN CAPE TOWN CBD due to the hotel peak. Sorry to make the inconvenience (Click)
December. 14, 2016! All accepted papers of 2016 have been indexed by Ei compendex and Scopus successfully. (Click)
- December. 6, 2016! The submission has
October. 6, 2016! The last round submission has begun.
October. 6, 2016! The second round submission has begun.
August. 21, 2016! The conference venue has been confirmed.(Click)
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Prof. Tatsuhito AIHARA, Hosei University, Japan to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Prof. Rahul Davis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, SHIATS -Demeed-to-be-University, Allahabad, India to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016! Welcome Dr. Hassan Shibly, Central Connecticut State University, USA to join the conference technical committee.
- June. 28, 2016!
Welcome Prof. Veeredhi Vasudeva Rao, Department
of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering,
University of South Africa to join the
conference technical committee.
2017 The 8th
International Conference on Mechanical and
Intelligent Manufacturing Technologies (ICMIMT 2017), will be held in
Cape Town, South Africa during
3-6 February 2017.
ICMIMT is an annual conference, which offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies. We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
ProceedingsAll accepted papers of ICMIMT 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings by IEEE, The proceedings will be submitted and reviewed by the IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex after the conference.
Submission Methods (Template)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper or send it directly to the conference email:
Please log in the
- Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Submission Deadline Before December 5, 2016 Notification Date December 25, 2016 Registration Deadline January 10, 2017 Conference Date 3-5 February 2017 Tour / Academic Visiting 6 February 2017
Please send the abstract directly to the conference email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please mail the conference official mail:email@example.com